ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2015
Audit Commission Act 1998, Section 15 and 16 and The Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2011 (SI 2011 No 817)
1. Date of announcement 24 April 2015
2. Each year the Town Council’s annual return needs to be reviewed by an external auditor appointed by the Audit Commission. Any person interested has the right to inspect the accounts and make copies of the annual return and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts relating to the accounting statements. For the year ended 31 March 2015 these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
Lisa Bolland (Town Clerk)
Kirkbymoorside Town Council
YORK YO62 6AY
Between the hours of 9.30am to11.30am on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and other times by appointment commencing on 08 May 2015 and ending on 05 June 2015.
3. Local government electors and their representatives also have:
- The opportunity to question the auditor about the accounts; and
- The right to make objections to the accounts or any item in them. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to Kirkbymoorside Town Council.
The auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose on 08 June 2015 and until the audit has been completed.
4. The Town Council’s annual return is subject to review by the appointed auditor under the provisions of the Audit Commission Act 1998, the Accounts and Audit Regulations (England) 2011 and the Audit Commission’s Code of Audit Practice, all as transitionally saved. The appointed auditor is:
PKF Littlejohn LLP
1 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by L P Bolland (Town Clerk)
Click here for Accounting Statement Sections 1, 2 and 4 for year ending 31 March 2015